How to Eat BetterAugust 4, 2018
Start A Healthy Balanced LifestyleAugust 5, 2018
During my research on how to build a strong immune system, it became apparent that cancer grows in an acidic medium but… how to make your body alkaline quickly??
Conducted researches have shown that when the pH of the human body rises above 7.4, the cancerous cells become inactive and on pH 8.5 cancerous cells do not survive while healthy ones do.
Many have also commented that they feel mentally fresher when the balance of their body moves towards a more alkaline state.
It is important to keep the pH range for human blood within a narrow limit of 7.35 to 7.45. If the pH is altered, it can lead to disastrous situations like coma and even death. Inside the human body, there are natural mechanisms present, which keep the pH of blood within these limits. If necessary, the body can extract alkaline products like calcium, zinc, iron and potassium from tissues and other parts of the human body.
While this self-regulating mechanism is good for stabilizing the pH of blood, it can also lead to a decrease in the levels of these vital minerals inside the human body that can be very harmful in the long run. Foods that form acids can lead to the body being in an acidic state which provides an excellent medium for viruses, bacteria and cancer. An acidic body state also puts a lot of stress on the kidneys, liver and heart.
Here are some risks when your body is in an acidic state:
- Lower Immune system
- The liver is put under stress
- Growth of tumors
- Overgrowth of Yeast or Fungi
- Decreased energy levels
- Diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, hypertension and diabetes can arise
- Lower absorption of vitamins, mineral and other supplements
- Increased chances of heart disease
- The ability of the body to carry out the repairing of damaged cells is affected
- Accelerated aging
Testing Balance of pH inside the human body
You can easily test the pH of your body by performing a urine and saliva tests that can be purchased at pharmacies. The aim is to achieve a pH level higher than 7. If you choose to perform a saliva test, then make sure that you have not brushed your teeth or eaten something about 45 minutes prior to the test. As far as the urine test is concerned, it is recommended that you check two times in a day. Keep in mind that results can differ throughout the entire day; therefore it is better to test once in the evening and once in the morning to get an average reading.
How to make your body alkaline quickly?
- Reduce stress levels – stress is known to make your body go into an acidic state
- Reduce toxins in your body by using healthcare and beauty products that are made from natural ingredients – you will need time to find these, but it will be worth it
- Reduce intake of acidic drinks like alcohol, sodas, coffee and all processed energy drinks and juices
- Consume food that alkaline forming such as almonds, mangoes, lemons, fruits and vegetables (below is a chart acidic and alkaline foods for your reference)
It is sometimes difficult to maintain this diet, but the aim here is to be realistic. Be wise when choosing the kinds of food that is available to you at each meal and choose the healthiest food possible, every little effort will count towards you moving to a lifestyle of better eating and a more energetic you!